Striped Bass Fishing on Lake Lanier Georgia

Friday, February 12, 2010



This video represents what I love most about fishing for Striped Bass: the Bite! I use "nothing but lures" and love the challenge of getting Striped Bass to bite my artificial presentation. Some days they want it slow; some days they want it fast. To me that's the challenge: trying to figure out what will get them to bite because in the end, there is nothing better than feeling a big Striper eat your lure!! Thank you Georgia DNR for the great Striped Bass fishing found throughout our State; I know it wouldn't be possible without your effort. Please keep up the good work and I know I speak for all everyone lucky enough to catch Striped Bass that your effort makes our lives a lot more fun :) !!

-Georgia Vacations Admin